Ted HoldOver shoots from the hip – AirHeads, episode 3
Airgunners be happy – it’s a packed AirHeads programme.
– In the first of his new series, Sir Ted of Holdover speaks his mind about springers vs PCPs
– Roy Lupton is out after rats with budget night vision from Pitch Black in Pellet Power & Performance
– Airgunner/Airgun World’s Phill Price talks through headshots – do you take them?
– Red squirrel protector Jerry Moss – the man behind the Daystate Red Ranger – is trying out a .30 cal on grey squirrels
– Prince of Darkness Darren Rogers has more night vision – a DronePro – to play with his FX Bobcat. He is using it on rabbits.
– Peter Zamit of the Airgun Centre is testing out the quietest airguns on the market. For more from him, visit www.theairguncentre.com
– James Marchington also has a rat problem. There is so many they are out in daylight. He knows what to do.
– And David is on the News Stump and Charlie is rounding up the best of airgunning on YouTube
Here are the links for Airstreaming:
MilDot Airgun Channel www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PPYVrkV8c