You should read the Share Doc in full before deciding whether to invest and bear in mind the risks of investing, such as:
- The value of Fieldsports Channel shares can go down as well as up and, if you invest you might not get your money back. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Before making a decision, think about whether investing is right for you and don’t invest more than you can afford.
- Fieldsports Channel is not listed on a stock exchange so shares can only be sold via our trading platform at www.fieldsportschannel.tv/shares. Also, as we are not listed we are also not subject to all the rules and regulations which apply to listed companies.
- It is our current policy to pay dividends but we will also reinvest profits to fuel further growth.
- Over half of the shares in Fieldsports Channel are owned by our founders and staff. As such, they can vote decisions through at general meetings, even those which investors in the Offer, as minority shareholders, might disagree with.
- The directors have the right to refuse to register any transfer of shares. This means we can prevent anti-hunting organisations from buying shares in Fieldsports Channel
We’re aiming to raise up to £1.6 million
- The Offer opens on 8 February 2018 and will close at the discretion of the directors.
- Shares cost £10 each, and the minimum investment is 1 share for £10. Thereafter additional shares may be subscribed in blocks of one costing £10 each.
- If you’re applying online, the maximum subscription is £5,460 for 546 shares. No limit applies if you’re applying with a paper form and you can apply more than once.
- A full list of countries is set out in the Share Doc.
- The Offer isn’t underwritten by anyone.
- The total costs of making the Offer we estimate as £2,000 so the net proceeds should be £1.598 million with 160,000 new shares issued if we’re fully subscribed.
What should you do before deciding to get involved?
- Read this Share Doc, available here:www.fieldsportschannel.tv/shares
- Make sure you’re cool with the risks of investing – the risk factors are at the start of the Share Doc.
How do I go about investing?
- You can visit www.fieldsportschannel.tv/shares and invest via our website. Alternatively, you can download and complete a paper application form, which can also be found on www.fieldsportschannel.tv/shares
- Please note, this offer is not open to investors from the USA.
To find out more in person, to buy more shares, to find out how to sell your existing shares personally or via this website, email your questions to email@example.com
Find out more
This share offer document is a financial promotion approved by an FCA-approved organisation (PERG 8.2).
Please note, this offer is not open to investors from the USA. If you would like to donate to our #ForceOfNatureProject fund and help us win against the antis, visit FieldsportsChannel.tv/forceofnature