Fieldsports Britain – to shoot or not to shoot?
With roebuck in abundance, Paul Childerley accepts an invitation to stalk from Ruby Lewis in Wiltshire. Ruby recently completed the game and wildlife course at Sparsholt College and is looking for work. The outing lands him in a quandary: to shoot or not to shoot? No such problems for Ollie Williams in South Africa. He is out with students from the Northern Cape Professional Hunting College looking for wildebeest and, in this case, a bonus springbok. And if you read the UK newspapers, you may be under the impression that gamekeepers harm wildlife. It’s the opposite, as James Marchington finds out. He visits shoots to look for turtle doves and stone curlews. We’re giving away a Woox custom stock worth more than £500, David is on the news stump and James Marchington has the top hunting videos on YouTube in Hunting YouTube. It’s all in #FieldsportsBritain
- British open .410 Championships Bit.ly/410champs
- Woox custom rifle stocks Bit.ly/wooxstore
- British Shooting Show 2023 tickets
- Big Garden Pestwatch: Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hip flask
- 20% off Bradley Smokers. Use discount code FIELDSPORTS at the checkout. Offer valid until 31 December 2022. Visit Bit.ly/bsmoker