- Unless otherwise arranged, we will deliver a finished film, based on a charging rate of our day-rate plus expenses.
- Please remember that filming is easy – editing is the tricky bit. Typically, half a day’s filming requires a full day’s editing.
- Through our film, viewers will see your products/services in a positive, upbeat light. They will be introduced to the people behind your products/services or, even better, to your company ‘ambassadors’.
- This product placement will be attached to a narrative designed to attract viewers. The public can therefore ‘visit’ your business and see first hand where products/services come from and who sells/makes them, and/or see the brands/products/ services in action in the
- Our films are included in Fieldsports Channel’s weekly programming.
- The films are also yours to use on your website, at game fairs, trade shows, DVD handouts, marketing etc.
- We own the original track and the rushes.
- We will host the film for you on YouTube from where it easy to embed it in your website, or email it to your customers, or post it on Facebook pages.
- You may not host the films elsewhere on the internet, either on your own media server or on another YouTube channel without prior arrangement.
- We provide you consultancy with a Fieldsports Channel producer
- We provide a staffed and equipped shoot, including HDV camera, tripod, radio microphone etc
- We provide an edited film including your logos plus any product footage you can supply, titles and music (royalty free)
- We provide one pass for re-edit. Our Fieldsports Channel editors will edit the video according to your brief, upload the film for you to view online, and give you the opportunity to let us know changes. Our editors will not be able to re-edit indefinitely, so it is vital that you give us all of your changes at this stage.
- We can provide a DVD copy of the video. It is up to you to get that copied. We can put you in touch with DVD copiers.
- Your film will be completed, delivered to you and used in Fieldsports Channel’s programming within a month of the filming date, although it can be much quicker. Or it can be timed to go alongside a new product launch you may be planning.
- Unless otherwise arranged, we invoice the full amount on delivery of the video and terms are 30 days.
- Our films are designed to connect fieldsports businesses with consumers. We are here to provide audience for you – not to make dull corporate videos
- We offer a number of options to help promote your video, including our own remarketing list, the Google and Facebook ad networks, YouTube, and services such as ShootingUK.co.uk, GunsOnPegs.com and PigeonWatch.co.uk, as well as on the giant outdoor video screens we operate at UK game fairs. These are available by separate negotiation.
- Films we promote for you or host for you on YouTube must comply with YouTube’s own terms of service.
- Fieldsports Channel Shop is a department of Fieldsports Television Ltd.
- Fieldsports Television Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 07347444 whose registered office is at 27 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3BL. VAT Reg No: GB105885112. The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and Fieldsports Channel Shop for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Availability of goods and prices. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may, be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case. We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
International Shipping. If your delivery address is not within the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Fieldsports Channeladvises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information. You should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Validity. By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
Your Undertakings and Warranties. You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
- Acknowledgement of Order. When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and Post & Package charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, a member of the customer services team will contact you to explain the nature of the difficulty.
- Our Contract. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Fieldsports Channel until the product(s) ordered have been despatched. We will send a confirmation email when the goods have left our warehouse. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by the Fieldsports Channel Shop of your offer to buy goods. Where an order is to be fulfilled in instalments, those products yet to be despatched will not form part of our contract with you. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- Data Protection. Fieldsports Channel Shop will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order. For more, go to FieldsportsChannel.tv/gdpr-privacy-and-cookies-policy/. Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
- Payment. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Fieldsports Channel Shop will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Returns. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from the Fieldsports Channel Shop.
- Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries. Our warranty contained in ‘Goods & Services’ above is subject to the following conditions: (i) the goods must be stored in appropriate conditions; if you do not store them in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result; (ii) any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice no.; failure to so notify us will deem you to have accepted the goods. In some cases, Fieldsports Channel Shop may require you to return the defective goods to Fieldsports Channel Shop at its cost. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any shortages or defects and we are liable for the claim, we can at our option make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition, for defective goods we will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify Fieldsports Channel Shop accordingly, Fieldsports Channel Shop shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods
Force Majeure. Fieldsports Channel Shop shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- Limitation of Liability. Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Fieldsports Channel Shops liability for death or personal injury as a result of Fieldsports Channel Shops negligence.
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions. If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Age Restricted Goods. We will not sell or deliver age restricted goods to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right to refuse to deliver if we are unsure of this. Our courier may ask for age verification on delivery for restricted goods such as knives and alcohol. If they are not satisfied that the recipient is over 18 they will return the item to our warehouse and we will issue you with a refund.
- Promotion Code Terms & Conditions. Promotional codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Fieldsports Channel Shop. Details of any minimum or percentage discount, including VAT and saving entitlement can be found in your voucher email. Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online. Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Fieldsports Channel Shop.
Fieldsports Channel Shop reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed. Promotion codes are only valid for a limited period of time. The expiry date will be publicised with the relevant promotion code. Only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return – you should place a new order using the original promotional code. In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, the Fieldsports Channel Shop reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund. Where a 3-for-2 or 4-for-3 offer is advertised the cheapest item is free. Fieldsports Channel Shop reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time Fieldsports Channel Shop reserves the right to terminate the validity of any promotional code at any time.
- Online Shop Gift Certificates. To buy a gift certificate, please visit the gift certificates page. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, valid for one year from the date of issue and are only redeemable on the Fieldsports Channel Shop.
Gift certificates can only be used at Fieldsports Channel Shop and not at other shops. You cannot use a gift certificate to purchase another gift certificate. The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable. Gift certificates cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the gift certificate once they have been redeemed in part or in full. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s account with Fieldsports Channel Shop and is not transferable. Your balance can be viewed at any time in the ‘My Account’ section of the Fieldsports Channel Shop website. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card. To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your gift certificate before the expiry date that appears on the certificate. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law. Once the certificate has expired we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances. Normal Fieldsports Channel Shop terms and conditions apply to all purchases except where they conflict with these terms and conditions. If you cancel an order for any item you have purchased by redeeming your gift certificate, your Fieldsports Channel Shop account will be credited with the amount redeemed. If you redeemed your gift certificate in part payment of any item, you have the right to request a cash refund in respect of the amount you paid using your credit/debit card. If you do not request a cash refund your Fieldsports Channel Shop account will be credited with the full amount paid. Fieldsports Channel Shop will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the Fieldsports Channel Shop website or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the Fieldsports Channel Shop.
- Care Guidelines. Care guidelines are clearly stated on each product page and should be followed to ensure the maximum lifecycle for that item. If you are unsure please contact us.
Please contact us for more information: Get in touch with James Westbrook +447718126762 email@example.com, Charlie Jacoby +44 7850 195353 firstname.lastname@example.org, or David Wright +44 7825 388136 email@example.com