Let’s get festive. This half-hour Fieldsports Britain programme has got:
* Stuck for a gift for the shooter in your life? We have dozens of Christmas prezzie ideas.
* How did a 16-year-old girl from Kent catch a world record catfish. We ask her.
* Looking for sport in South-West Scotland? We’re on the hill shooting feral goats in Galloway
* We try a stalking technique that Robin Hood would recognise: Brits go bow hunting both warthog and water melons.
* Olympic shooting hopeful Abbey Burton has her own shooting school in Somerset . She teaches great technique when you’re waiting for those pheasants to come over you
* We try a Mitsubishi Shogun 4×4 in the rough stuff to show what the shooter and angler should look for in a car
It’s time to crack out the cooking sherry, and glug down a glass or two while you enjoy the show. It’s unbeatable telly.