You want to get a fair price for your gun or sell guns? If you’re thinking of selling your guns, how can you find out how accurate used gun values are?
Gunshop owner Dan Pool from Braces of Bristol answers the question, ‘How to value my shotgun’ and explains what you need to consider.
Follow Dan’s advice and you can be confident that you’re getting a fair price for your second-hand gun.
You won’t get anybody interested in your gun for sale if you put it on at too higher price. On the other hand, if you undersell it then you’ll be missing out.
A few questions and best practices to consider:
- Has it got all its gun accessories? Original case, chokes, box?
- How many shots has it fired?
- What condition is your gun in?
- How does trading in your gun work?
- Gun cleaning. Make sure you keep your gun well maintained.
- Gun service, wherever you’re located make sure you do this just search on google e.g. London gun service
- If your gun sustains a knock, get it fixed. Just google UK gun repairs to find the nearest to you.
For more from Braces of Bristol, visit BracesofBristol.com